Connecticut’s Top HVAC Contractors & Plumbers
When you choose HARP Home Services, you’re choosing a reputable and trusted HVAC contractor that puts customers first and treats every project and homeowner with respect and integrity. Our 24 hout plumbers and HVAC technicians are second to none and bring heating, cooling, and plumbing services to homeowners across Connecticut, from Hartford to New Haven. See what sets us apart from the competition.
Connecticut’s Trusted HVAC Professionals
For nearly 30 years, HARP Home Services has been a trusted HVAC contractor in Connecticut, providing quality, affordable HVAC and plumbing services to homeowners across the state. Since our founding, we’ve strived to provide exceptional service and care in everything we do. We set ourselves apart by offering:
- 24/7 emergency service
- No emergency charges or fees
- Up-front pricing with no surprises
- Money-back guarantee
- All-inclusive warranties on installations and repairs
- Technicians who are extensively and continuously trained
- Background checks and drug testing for technicians
- Locally owned and operated
- Personalized service
We are not like other local HVAC companies. Harp Home Services is the air conditioning and heating contractor you need to get the job done right from start to finish.
Get 24/7 emergency service. Contact us at 1-860-544-5191 for plumbers and HVAC technicians in Connecticut.
Our Company Goals, Mission, and Culture
At HARP, our mission since our founding has always been to abide by the Golden Rule and to treat people the way we want to be treated. While we have grown and changed over the years, our goals and intentions have remained the same.
Our company culture follows the same principles. Our team is shown the same courtesies we want them to show our clients. Technicians and support personnel are treated with respect, integrity, compassion, empathy, and support. All of these principles intersect with our goals of having an inclusive and diverse workforce and career path growth for everyone in the company.
When you trust your home to HARP, you get plumbers and HVAC technicians that operate with honesty and integrity. You will receive the highest-quality customer experience possible.
- In 1992, Kevin Moriarty founded HARP Home Services to provide exceptional HVAC services to Connecticut homeowners.
- For the next 20-plus years, we grew steadily and expanded to over 35 team members.
- In 2016, we teamed with Dave Geiger to become part of the Horizon Group.
- Since 2016, we have been able to expand our services to include plumbing and electrical while growing the team to over 100 professionals.
We partner with Lennox, Buderus, Bosch, Weil McLain, and AO Smith as manufacturers and providers for our installations and replacements.