Let Us Help You Choose & Install a New, Efficient Model
The average water heater can last 10 years or more, but no water heater will last forever. When it’s time to replace this vital appliance, contact HARP Home Services for dependable, affordable water heater installation in Hartford. We have more than 25 years of experience serving the community as a locally owned and operated heating, cooling, and plumbing company. Trust our highly trained plumbers to offer you expert diagnoses, recommendations, and installation for water heater replacement.
How Do You Know if You Need a New Water Heater?
The lifespan of your water heater depends on how often it’s used, how well it’s maintained, the quality of the product, and many other factors. Often, we can make repairs and keep your water heater functioning, but eventually, there will come a time when you need to replace the unit.
We may recommend replacing your water heater if:
- Your tank water heater is more than 10 years old, especially if it hasn’t had regular maintenance
- It requires costly, repeated, or frequent repairs
- The tank is leaking, as this is often an unrepairable issue
- Your home is frequently without hot water
- The tank of your water heater shows obvious signs of rust or corrosion
- Sediment has built up inside the water heater tank
Our professionals will give you an honest, informed opinion about your options and our recommendations. We believe in treating our customers the way we’d want to be treated, so we always keep your best interests in mind.