Trust HARP Home Services for Dependable Workmanship
You depend on your furnace to stay warm and comfortable in the winter. If your furnace no longer does its job properly, it may be time to replace it. At HARP Home Services, we can help you determine whether your furnace still has some life left in it or whether you are better off replacing it with a new one. Our factory-trained technicians can assist you with service, repairs, and expert furnace installation in Hartford or the surrounding areas. Our work is guaranteed through our all-inclusive warranties because your satisfaction and indoor comfort are our top priorities.
When Should You Replace Your Furnace?
Since 1990, HARP Home Services has helped numerous homeowners maintain their heating systems, from tune-ups to repairs to replacements and new installations. We handle all makes and models, including gas, electric, propane, and oil furnaces. Our technicians can discuss your furnace’s performance with you and help you decide if you need to replace it.
Your furnace may need to be replaced if:
- It is more than 12 years old and has not been regularly maintained
- It no longer effectively heats your home
- It requires frequent repairs
- It requires repairs that cost more than a new furnace
- Its decreased efficiency has significantly raised your energy bill
- It can no longer be repaired to function properly
We specialize in energy-efficient furnaces and heating systems. Let us help you find just the right furnace for your needs and your home.