Indoor Air Quality Services
As a leading provider of indoor air quality services, we understand the impact it can have on health and comfort in your home. Promote well-being and ensure every breath you take is clean, pure, and rejuvenating with HARP Home Services’ indoor air quality service.
Why Indoor Air Quality Matters
Today we spend more time indoors – at work, gyms, and our own homes – than we do outside. Recent health restrictions have only increased our time in conditioned spaces.
A recent report by the Environmental Protection Agency revealed that the air quality inside the average home is five times worse than the air outside (full of dander, pollen, dust mites, and other irritants)! Keep your home and family healthy with air purification systems, installed by your trusted HARP Home Services team.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
There’s a wide array of risk factors that affect indoor air quality and a Harp Home Services indoor air specialist can help you. We have customized options available to restore the health of your home and the quality of your air.
Our Air Filters, Humidifier Installation & Other Solutions Can Help You Feel Better
- UV lamps: These dramatically destroy and reduce potentially harmful contaminants
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers: These work with your HVAC system to keep moisture levels balanced throughout your home
- Air filtration: These capture even the smallest contaminants and keep them from recirculating back into the home’s air
- Air purification: Contaminants are removed and destroyed before air is recirculated in the home
Combat Indoor Air Pollution with Lennox PureAir™ and Phenomenal Aire CPG
Lennox PureAir™ pairs the germ-killing power of UV light with MERV16 filtration, to eliminate odors, mold spores, and more from the air you breathe at home, but it doesn’t capture all airborne particles. Partnered with Phenomenal Aire’s lab-tested cold plasma technology, these devices provide powerful filtration to remove matter – including reducing 99.9%* of COVID-19 particles – from your home.
* Based on the manufacturer’s independent lab analysis. This product does not guarantee against transmission of any specific pathogen, nor does its use take the place of practices that are recommended and should be followed by the Centers for Disease Control and Protection. See https://www.cdc.gov for more information. Phenomenal Aire is provided by a third-party manufacturer and is unaffiliated with Harp Home Services. Phenomenal Aire warranty is valid only with complete installation by HARP Home Services. PA residents only, limited availability.
* * $1 per day estimate is based on an average financed cost of the PureAir and Phenomenal Aire systems professionally installed. Financing provided by third-party lenders unaffiliated with HARP, under terms and conditions arranged directly between the customer and such lender, all subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of finance documents. Any finance terms advertised are estimates only.
What Is Indoor Air Quality?
How Can I Improve My Indoor Air Quality?
What Are The Benefits of Clean Air?
Can Indoor Air Be Hazardous To My Health?
HARP Home Services is ready to help 24/7! Contact us at 1-860-544-5391 for fast, reliable Indoor Air Quality services in your area!